Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. We take pride in our ability to offer a warm, welcoming and ever-evolving space at each of our 1800 locations. Our guests are inspired to get what they need to enjoy life—for less.
As a member of our Beauty team, you’ll share your knowledge and passion for high-quality, better-for-you products with a personalized shopping experience in our beauty aisles. Your beauty insights will educate and engage guests, helping them look and feel great, and this is one of the big reasons why guests turn to Target for everyday discoveries. You’ll become an essential part of this unmatched shopping experience making our guests feel welcome, beautiful and inspired on their Target run.
Discover the role that you’ll love:
Bring a knowledge and passion to the beauty aisles to engage with guests and help them look and feel great.
- Beauty Team Member
Market competitive pay
10% discount at Target and Target.com + 20% off fruits & veggies, Simply Balanced and C9 merchandise
A variety of schedules offered
Beauty Team Member
Think you have what it takes to becomes a Beauty Team Member? Having a flexible schedule and knack for trend-savvy beauty advice are an awesome start. Check out a few other things we’d like you to have.
- Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to educate and engage guests
- Passionate about all beauty products
- Go-to friend for latest and greatest beauty tips
- Welcome each guest in your own way
- No beauty/cosmetology license required
your next steps
Just a few things you need to know about our application process. You’ll be re-directed to a new page, use a keyword search or explore career areas to find the role you’re looking for. Once you’ve found that perfect match, click apply and start telling us why you’d love to work at Target.
before you apply
To apply for hourly positions at Target stores and our Distribution Centers:
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a Target store job
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a Target Distribution Center job.
- You must be able to provide proof of legal aurthorization to work in the United States
what you need
Review this checklist to make sure you have everything you'll need.
- Your Social Security Number
- Permanent address and contact information
- Information about your education
- Information about your employment experience
- Ability to start within 60 days from today
how long it takes
This will take at least 15 minutes.
If at any point you need to quit, you can pick up where you left off within 96 hours at any Target store or Distribution Center.
Ready to Begin?
blogger-certified beauty buys
Target-exclusive beauty brands Fall line up is out, see what the experts are saying about some of the highly anticipated products.read reviews
Target’s benefits are some of the best in retail, with competitive pay, excellent insurance coverage, career mentoring and many other great perks.get the scoop
where we are
Target is an international company with more than 300,000 team members around the world, and headquarters in the United States and India.find locations