Analyst CAM AccountingApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000230159
job family: Accounting
schedule: Full time
Analyst Cam Accounting
Responsible for the financial administration and processing of common area maintenance (CAM) payable obligations based on application of real estate documents and new store legal document review. This includes interpretation of real estate legal documents, correspondence with 3rd party landlords and management companies, maintenance of the Refx (SAP) system, and working closely with the Target Properties and Real Estate departments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Interpret and review lease agreements, including new flexible format locations:
- Review and analyze new and existing lease/OEA documents to ensure all CAM obligations are appropriately accounted for based on criteria for operator maintained sites.
- Verify information is accurately reflected in the Refx/SAP system (based on inputs from the Properties teams).
- Oversee new contract set up and develop CAM Commencement correspondence with property managers.
- Responsible for the review and resolution of default notices, Lease Renewal and estoppel requests.
- Complete appropriate analysis and review of CAM budgets/Actuals from all 3rd party property managers/landlords, ensuring they are in compliance with Target’s financial obligations under the legal documents.
- Coordinate with 3rd party operator contacts to ensure budgets and reconciliations are received timely.
- Partner with Site Operations for budget and reconciliation approvals.
- Work through financial dispute resolution with 3rd parties as it arises.
- End to end knowledge relating to others work queues and execution (Defauts, one time invoices, new store setup, vendor management, Capex and Opex etc)
- Training new TM’s and ensuring they ramp up to business standards, updating and monitoring documentation and providing support to TM’s during nesting period.
- Monitoring documents sent from Real estate inbox to ensure there is no impact on operator’s pay and obligations.(KL CAMP review queue)..
Research and special projects:
- Research CAM issues and assist in other miscellaneous projects as they arise.Perform month-end close related duties in an accurate and timely mannerEns
- CAM Financial forecast Analysis (new store/DC budget accruals, parking, non monthly CAM accruals, reserves, Receivables Aging and Payable Annual Accrual Analysis).
- Vendor debit balance Analysis.
- Monitoring returned checks and ensuring checks are reissued to operators on time in partnership with AP team.
- Partnership with GL teams in researching variances, clearing open items and support in accurate book keeping.
- REPORTING/WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Reports to Manager, Finance Operations. Working relationships with CAM Team in MPLS, CAM Services (Target Properties), Legal, Real Estate/Construction, Property Accounting, Landlords, and Accounts Payable.
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience
- 3 year business/accounting degree
- Critical thinking, Excellent organizational and Problem solving skills
- Outstanding system skills and aptitude, specifically Advanced Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong property management and analytical skills
Previous Property Management/Real Estate experience
Knowledge/proficiency with SAP systems
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture