Analyst Dig Exp SupportApply Now Job ID: R0000014780 Date posted: 06/29/2019 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
- Independently drive issue resolution and provide second level support on guest complaints with urgency and timeliness based on severity
- Identify issue trends and drive defect management with multiple product and engineering teams (>40 different teams)
- End to end understanding of Target.com business processes related to Item, Pricing, Promo, DVS, Storefront, Site Merchandizing, Inventory etc.
- Understanding of the digital IT systems and tools through which data flows to support item lifecycle and order flow.
- Be a consultant across teams to provide upstream and downstream context of the business/process and systems
- Liaison with Product and engineering teams to assess impact of issues, work with supervisor to make business decisions during large recovery situations with business impacts of over $500K
- Collaborate with different teams in digital like Guest Account Management, Checkout, Adaptive, Guest Contact Center, Client Support Center, fulfilment etc. and external vendors to enhance overall guest experience
- Conduct business and issue analysis and provide insights and recap to the leadership team
- Ensure accuracy & timeliness as per business needs & demonstrate high sense of accountability and ownership
- Work with Global DES to implement changes to standards and procedure
- Manage order pipeline, 24/7 support and real time triaging issues during peak
- Communicate process changes back to business teams
- Dashboards and reporting on emergency processes, handoffs, fast sell alerts and issue recoveries
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture