Analyst Dig Exp SupportApply Now Job ID: R0000123597 job family: Business Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Responsible for working as a liaison between Businesses, Product, Target Guest Services and Technology teams to triage and facilitate resolution of technical and process issues within the Target.com and Mobile platform. Ensure that Guest experience and overall performance expectations of Target.com are met.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently drive issue resolution and provide second level support on guest complaints with urgency and timeliness based on severity
- Identify issue trends and drive defect management with multiple product and engineering teams (>40 different teams)
- End to end understanding of Target.com business processes related to Item, Pricing, Promo, DVS, Storefront, Site Merchandizing, Inventory etc.
- Understanding of the digital IT systems and tools through which data flows to support item lifecycle and order flow.
- Be a consultant across teams to provide upstream and downstream context of the business/process and systems
- Liaison with Product and engineering teams to assess impact of issues, work with supervisor to make business decisions during large recovery situations with business impacts of over $500K
- Collaborate with different teams in digital like Guest Account Management, Checkout, Adaptive, Guest Contact Center, Client Support Center, fulfilment etc. and external vendors to enhance overall guest experience
- Conduct business and issue analysis and provide insights and recap to the leadership team
- Ensure accuracy & timeliness as per business needs & demonstrate high sense of accountability and ownership
- Work with Global DES to implement changes to standards and procedure
- Manage order pipeline, 24/7 support and real time triaging issues during peak
- Communicate process changes back to business teams
- Dashboards and reporting on emergency processes, handoffs, fast sell alerts and issue recoveries
Reports to Sr. Manager DES
- Graduate in any discipline with 4-5 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of e-commerce processes and systems
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or similar) applications required
- Good organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL knowledge
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture