Analyst Partner Acquisition Target Plus-1Apply Now Job ID: R0000062119 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a digital enthusiast who’s curious about the guest and understanding the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you’ll have success on the Target Plus marketplace team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our digital platform. Here, you’ll collaborate to create and implement the digital strategies that enrich the online experience by expanding the assortment through new brands, categories and styles. Your ideas will support Target in complementing the beloved in-store shopping interaction with an expanded, convenient, and elevated digital experience.
The Partner Acquisition team drives the expansion of the Target.com catalog by growing the matrix of sellers on Target Plus. The team works closely with Category Management, On-boarding and Operations, Site Experience, and Item to ensure all partners added meet or exceed expectations of what it means to be a Partner selling goods on Target Plus. The team also works hand in hand with enterprise teams such as Legal, Vendor Risk Management, Business Partnerships and Negotiations, Insurance, and Responsible Sourcing to ensure that our partners meet Target’s standards, and are competitive within the evolving landscape of online marketplaces. The Partner Acquisition Project Manager is the day-to-day project manager responsible for coordinating and executing against the sales pipeline to bring new Partners onto the site.
As the Partner Acquisition Project Manager, your mission will be to create and execute the sales strategy to acquire new brand and merchant partners for Target Plus. The go to market strategy will be directed through a close partnership with Partner Acquisition Managers to recruit and contract new sellers. To effectively secure the most meaningful, productive partnerships, you will need to leverage strong strategic, analytic, and communication skills to build long-term internal and external relationships. The Partner Acquisition Project Manager will lead in the creation of sales pitch deck materials to present to Partners in the discovery and exploratory phases of the sales cycle. This will require close alignment with the Partner Acquisition Managers. An understanding of the marketplace landscape and technical requirements through a customer-centric perspective will be critical to succeeding in this role. The Partner Acquisition Project Manager will also be critical in communicating, archiving, tracking and reporting all Partner contract documents. This is an ideal role for a sales-oriented self-starter who is looking to take ownership in rapidly scaling an emerging business.
- Bachelor degree in Communication Management or equivalent educational qualification
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketplaces strongly preferred
- 4+ years total experience in the Digital with 2+ years as Project Manager/Account Manager space OR in sales and business development roles preferred
- Extremely strong external communication skills, including sales, negotiations, and relationship building
- Ability to build and maximize relationships with partners
- Proficient in sales and client management across geographies
- Strong project management skills as well as the ability to manage and execute multiple projects
- Experience facilitating legal, financial and operational contract discussions
- Strong strategic development skills and the ability to create implementation plans
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience recommended
- Passionate about building partner relationships and growing our partner base
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and offer creative solutions and critical problem-solving skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture