Analyst Partner Acquisition Target PlusApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000199900
job family: Business Development
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Target Plus is one such strategic business initiative offering meaningful guest experiences in light of digital profitability. We are one-of-a-kind marketplace, carefully curated and built keeping in mind guests current and changing needs, along with tapping into futuristic market trends.
The Partner Acquisition team drives the expansion of the Target.com catalog by growing the matrix of sellers on Target Plus. The team works closely with Category Management, On-boarding and Operations, Site Experience, and Item to ensure all partners added meet or exceed expectations of what it means to be a Partner selling goods on Target Plus. The team also works hand in hand with enterprise teams such as Legal, Vendor Risk Management, Business Partnerships and Negotiations, Insurance, and Responsible Sourcing to ensure that our partners meet Target’s standards, and are competitive within the evolving landscape of online marketplaces. The Analyst, Partner Acquisition is responsible for coordinating and executing against the sales pipeline to bring new Partners onto the site.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Partner Acquisition Analyst, your mission will be to create and execute the sales pipeline to acquire new brand and merchant partners for Target Plus.
- Support Sourcing Strategy - Grow partner base with great eye for detail to formulate and complete effective lead generation activities - Partner Vetting, Opportunity Analysis and recommendations
- Support Business Insights & Reporting – Maintain weekly/monthly Forecasting Tracker, Salesforce reporting and Dashboard automations
- Partner Communications - Manage internal and external partner communication, support pitch deck proposals, manage partner outreaches & contract management, support negotiations and kick-off meetings
- Process Excellence -This is an ideal role for a sales operations self-starter who is looking to take ownership in rapidly scaling process for an emerging business.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or equivalent educational qualification
- 3-4 years in operations, using digital applications or ecommerce experience preferred
- Strong analytic, and communication skills to build long-term internal and external relationships
- Sales operations experience is of high importance, including problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to build and maximize relationships with partners, both internal and external
- Strong strategic development skills and the ability to create implementation plans
- Passionate about building partner relationships and growing our partner base
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture