Analyst PayrollApply Now Job ID: R0000068732 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Analyst is responsible to handle the nonexempt & exempt pay for US Target Team with 100% accuracy, meeting the timeliness and ensuring compliance with federal and state laws. Training and developing subject matter expertise of existing and new TM’s, and maintaining process documentation in partnership with HQ team. Communication with internal and external partners on key process updates and maintain positive relationship building credibility for the business.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Daily payroll activities:
- Processing payroll checks with 100% accuracy and pay on time.
- Working pay run audit reports and ensuring error/issues are fixed before paychecks are printed
- Analyzing pay run reports and taking proactive steps to identify any issues causing a trend and reporting to partners.
- Work & Monitor all payroll mailboxes & ensure 24 hours SLA is met for all the request/forms
- Ensure awareness of all policies and compliance relating to US payroll and apply during the execution of daily work.
- Partnering with onshore team in driving volumes during peak and critical times.
- Support the team on Adhoc projects for yearend pay’s and manage year end calendar change.
- Ensure internal audit controls are placed for meeting 100% accuracy of the team, draw quality trends to identify the opportunity areas and rectify.
- Daily communication with Team on work allocation, work load management to ensure the business timelines are met, along with communicating with partners Via workload status to ensure the critical tasks are handled on time avoiding any impact on pay check.
- Well equipped with subject knowledge to process all the critical activities during BCP situation to support the US and India payroll team to ensure TM pay on time.
- Equipping existing TM’s and training contractors during peak season on high volume driving process and ensure their quality is audited.
- Taking ownership in reducing the overpayments by Reconciliation of unmatched voucher account and partnering with GL team to have the records of TM accurate.
- Identifying areas to streamline the process, initiating projects to save time and increase accuracy.
- Building subject knowledge amongst TM’s and encouraging them to contribute ideas, and help them contribute to process improvements.
- Reports to Manager, Payroll Operation.
- Works closely with the Payroll Training and Documentation Team, Payroll Leadership, Internal Communications, Pay & Benefits, HR Operations Center (HROC), HR Field Process Team, and Store and DC Operations.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Business /Human Resources
- FPC/CPP/Payroll Certification is must.
- End to End knowledge on US payroll and taxation
- Requires 5+ years of payroll experience with excellent knowledge on all Federal and State Laws
- Proficient on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail, accurate and professional communicator
- Demonstrated integrity with respect to confidentiality of employer and employee interests
- Commitment to the principles of coaching
- Display problem solving ability based on the situation
- Displays ability to analyze information to drive business decisions
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Knowledge of working on Workday & My time.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture