Analyst PayrollApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000302064
job family: Payroll
schedule: Full time
Analyst is responsible to handle the process with 100% accuracy, meeting the timeliness and ensuring compliance with Federal and State laws. Training and developing subject matter expertise of existing and new Team Member’s, and maintaining process documentation in partnership with HQ team. Communicates with internal and external partners on key process updates and maintain positive relationship and building credibility for the business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure internal audit controls are in place for meeting 100% accuracy of the team, draw quality trends to identify the opportunity areas and rectify.
- Processing payroll checks with 100% accuracy and pay on time.
- Working pay run audit reports and ensuring error/issues are fixed before paychecks are printed
- Analyzing Garnishment reports, Work sets letters, Notices and taking proactive steps to identify any issues causing a trend and reporting to partners.
- Daily communication with Team on work allocation, work load management to ensure the business timelines are met, along with communicating with partners Via workload status to ensure the critical tasks are handled on time avoiding any impact on Garnishment related queries and data
- Well equipped with subject knowledge to process all the critical activities during BCP situation to support the US and India payroll team to ensure TM pay on time.
- Equipping existing TM’s and training contractors during peak season on high volume driving process and ensure their quality is in control
- Ability to lead the projects and be pro-active in handling critical activities.
- Partnering with onshore team in driving volumes during peak and critical times.
- Identifying areas to streamline the process, initiating projects to save time and increase accuracy.
- Building subject knowledge amongst TM’s and encouraging them to contribute ideas, and help them contribute to process improvements.
Reporting/ working relations
- Reports to Manager, Payroll Operation.
- Works closely with the Payroll Training and Documentation Team, Payroll Leadership, HR Operations, Internal Communications, Pay & Benefits, HR Operations Center (HROC), HR Field Process Team, and Store and DC Operations
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- End to End knowledge on US payroll including Garnishments
- Requires 7+ years of payroll experience with excellent knowledge on all Federal, State and Local Laws
- Excellent experience working on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail, accurate and professional communicator
- Demonstrated integrity with respect to confidentiality of employer and employee interests
- Commitment to the principles of coaching
- flexible with behaviors and actions in different situations
- Displays ability to analyses information to drive business decisions
- Problem Solving skills
- Workday experience would be added advantage.
- FPC/CPP certified professionals (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Knowledge of working on Workday & SAP.
- Attention to detail, accurate and professional communicator.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture