Analyst Quality Audit
Ensures a high level of quality service for guests and business partners by driving assigned quality processes and projects related to Business key objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for collaborating with various Service center partners and identifying projects/processes aligning to business key objectives that enhance Guest Experience, Agent performance, Process improvements and Technology changes.
- Collaborates effectively within the Quality team (TI & MPLS) to clearly define objectives, requirements, timelines, analysis requirement and success measures of projects/processes of related work-stream.
- Building, tuning and maintaining all Service center interaction analytics categories/process queries within applicable tools.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all related work streams, lead initiatives assigned as a POC, adhering to all POC responsibilities and support other work streams as required(Planning, executing and monitoring performance of auditors on projects data captures /Process evaluations)
- Own & Lead efforts to analyze data, identify trends and providing actionable recommendations to business by listening to calls, analyzing data captures/transactions & other non-call data
- As TI POC’s interact with QS and TI Managers to identify, define and measure the impact of work (pre/post data capture and implementation of recommendations)
- Handle reporting, calibrations & other interactions with Target India and MPLS Partners on progress of project/processes.
- Measure self performance (Accuracy, Timelines, POC responsibilities etc.) through tracking feedback from auditors and partners as a POC on all assigned projects/processes and call out challenges on a timely manner to ensure smooth experience for Partners and Auditors.
- Train & share knowledge as required – create training plans, training documents, share feedback on trainee progress & manage their performance through the ramp period.
- Maintain record of operational metrics, impact and feedback received for TM’s & enhance performance through coaching and report trends to TI manager
- Perform additional responsibilities/initiatives as assigned
- Make recommendations for process improvement and participates in implementation of new initiatives.
Reports to: TI Sr. Manager
Working relationships with Quality Business Consultants and FRS business areas as need, including Business Systems, Global Operations, and contact center leader
- Overall experience of 5 years and 3 years of relevant experience in contact center (listening & auditing calls, managing reports etc.)
- 3 years Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills,
- Data Mining, Ability to identify data trends
- Strong Team player
- Root cause Analysis and concepts of yellow belt, Lean
- Project management skills & Presentation skills
- Reporting and analytical skills
- High MS office knowledge
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required
- Speech analytics capabilities
- VBA knowledge on Excel
- Understanding of US laws & regulations around credit portfolios
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture