Analyst S&OPApply Now Job ID: R0000155503 job family: Supply Chain Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
The role is to support Target's supply chain by providing accurate operational forecasts so that production plans can be synced with sales and inventory plans to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of merchandise. Successful candidates will enjoy diving deep into trends and data, discovering root causes, and implementing long-term solutions.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use of forecasting tools to produce volume (inbound, outbound, and storage) forecasts for all Target supply chain facilities
- Drive transparency, accountability, and continuous improvement by designing solutions to track key assumptions, inputs, and outputs at key milestones.
- Deploy a solution that appropriately combines actual product movement data when available (PO data, track and trace way points) as well as promotional plans, competitor/market insight, and historical performance.
- Troubleshoot issues within various points of the supply chain and work with key partners to resolve and communicate issues
- Deploy solutions to enhance forecasting quality to better address business needs.
- Deploy analytical techniques to identify key drivers of forecast error and risk (by business and time horizon). Assist in the prioritization of modeling improvements and in the development of appropriate risk based scenarios.
Reports to Sr Manager S&OP. Working relationships with IM, Logistics & Building Ops Team.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research and/or Computer Science or a related analytical field;
- Well versed in
- · Analytical & data mining tools viz. SAS, R, SQL, Teradata, BigRed.
- · Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and influence stakeholders across the enterprise
- High sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to innovate and drive optimization or continuous improvement strategies quickly and independently
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- A strong passion for data driven decision-making and an ability to communicate persuasively using data and analytics
- We are an awesome place to work and care about our teams, so we want to make sure we are clear on a few more basics that we expect:
- Flexible work schedule (eg: weekends, holidays, afternoon/evening shifts)
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture