Analyst S&OPApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000315406
job family: Supply Chain Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Job Description - S&OP Analyst
The role is to support Target's supply chain by providing accurate operational forecasts so that production plans can be synced with sales and inventory plans to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of merchandise. Successful candidates will enjoy diving deep into trends and data, discovering root causes, and implementing long-term solutions.
Principal duties and Responsibilities -
- Deliver Demand planning, Forecast numbers on a fixed cadence(Weekly, daily, monthly or half yearly)
- Drive automation to allow for faster and more informed decisions, leading to improved KPIs.
- Enable multiple scenarios and simulations for what-if planning and analysis in specific supply chain areas.
- Develop exception report(s) for automatic detection of exceptions to plan, as well as processes to address the exceptions within defined SLAs.
- Possess Business context to understand data sources and navigate through Organization’s technological roadmap.
- Utilize data to guide future work, build recommendations, and drive innovation.
- Monitor Forecast accuracy and customer service KPI’s (Error, Bias and Lag Analysis).
- Provide deep dive analysis of red and yellow KPIs and facilitate resolution and action plans for the issues.
- Understand End-To-End supply chain network and solve real world problems with regards to Capacity Planning within the network.
Minimum Requirements -
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Research and/or Computer Science or a related analytical field;
- 2-3 years of experience in forecasting, inventory management, demand planning and Supply Planning.
- SQL, R or Python, Hive
- Prior experience working in and/or supporting Demand planning, Forecasting, Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory management and Storage capacity planning.
- High competency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint.
- Dashboard tools such as Microsoft Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Requirements -
- Prior experience working in and/or supporting Forecasting, Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory management and Storage capacity planning.
- Familiarity and experience with programming in a few of the following -
- Spark, SAS, Shell Script, DOMO.
- Knowledge of advanced statistics.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture