Analyst S&OPApply Now Job ID: R0000131431 job family: Supply Chain Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Job Description - S&OP Analyst
This position helps establish/streamline policies, procedures and data mining to support best practices in forecasting, reporting, and communications. A team member in this role will navigate a complex data environment and leverage different techniques, such as advanced statistical skills, to identify and introduce new inputs into department forecasting models and/or research business issues to identify potential problems that need to be raised to the S&OP community. This may include the establishment of new data sources as well as deep dive analysis of a specific topic or area of concern.
Principal duties and Responsibilities -
- Deliver Demand planning, Forecast numbers on a fixed cadence(Weekly, daily, monthly or half yearly)
- Drive automation to allow for faster and more informed decisions, leading to improved KPIs.
- Focus on standardization and efficient distribution of forecast reports to support integrated planning framework.
- Enable multiple scenarios and simulations for what-if planning and analysis in specific supply chain areas.
- Develop exception report(s) for automatic detection of exceptions to plan, as well as processes to address the exceptions within defined SLAs.
- Possess Business context to understand data sources and navigate through Organization’s technological roadmap.
- Utilize data to guide future work, build recommendations, and drive innovation.
- Monitor Forecast accuracy and customer service KPI’s (Error, Bias and Lag Analysis).
- Provide deep dive analysis of red and yellow KPIs and facilitate resolution and action plans for the issues.
- Understand End-To-End supply chain network and solve real world problems with regards to Capacity Planning within the network.
Minimum Requirements -
- 2-3 years of experience in forecasting, inventory management, demand planning and Supply Planning.
- SQL, R, Python
- Prior experience working in and/or supporting Demand planning, Forecasting, Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory management and Storage capacity planning.
- High competency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint.
- Dashboard tools such as Microsoft Power BI.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Requirements -
- Prior experience working in and/or supporting Forecasting, Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory management and Storage capacity planning.
- Familiarity and experience with programming in a few of the following -
- Spark, SAS, Shell Script, DOMO.
- Knowledge of advanced statistics.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture