Analyst TCOM Guest ServicesApply Now Job ID: R0000086346 job family: Guest & Team Member Contact Centers schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
About us: Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.. The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support.
FRS includes several contact centers focused on the quick and seamless resolution of a variety of issues. From REDcard® Guest Services to the Client Support Center, we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. We directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best, from headquarters to stores to distribution centers. Target.com Guest Services (TGS), handles all guest inquiries, issues, reviews and comments relating to Target.com orders and site issues.
As an Analyst TCOM Guest Services, you’ll provide a branded experience with every contact by engaging the guest vis TGS Chat platform in order to deepen the relationship and drive loyalty and sales. You’ll be empowered to make decisions and resolve guest concerns in a courteous, helpful manner by providing excellent guest service skills, strong work ethic and integrity. You’ll learn new technology and solve problems using all available resources and knowledge. You will interact with teams across Target to effectively resolve guest issues in a timely manner, and be responsible for identifying, evaluating and communicating guest trends to leadership in a prompt manner. You’ll need to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business while displaying a positive attitude and professionalism in interactions both internally and externally. You’ll maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance and quality service and have a thorough understanding of policies and procedures to support compliance. You will work in a multi-media environment (e-mails, phone calls, chat, and letters) and need to prioritize work accordingly, while working independently in a fast-paced service center environment. You will demonstrate ability to effectively support ongoing training, coaching, reporting and process improvement efforts. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree or more.
• 3 to 5 years of previous customer service experience, preferably in Chat environment. • Ability to interact with guests, team members and internal business partners with a professional, friendly, and empathetic style
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening and negotiating.
• Experience dealing with escalated guest complaints
• Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems and proficiency MS Power Point, Advance excel, Data visualization tools.
• Ability to think critically, identify process and business opportunities and solve problems. • Lead/Six Sigma Certified.
• Support ongoing process training, coaching, documentation, reporting and work allocation. • Shift Offerings: Able to work early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends 45 Hours/Week with any two consecutive weekly offs. Rotational shifts: 5:30am to 2:30pm IST or 12:30pm to 9:30pm IST
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture