Analyst Vendor Income
Continually develops and improves Vendor Income processes and brings in value by providing a systematic and objective verification and evaluation of controls. Develops and sells ideas for financial and operational control improvements to clients. Uses critical analytical skills for increasing VI Collection. Partners up with Buyers/Vendors to make sure improvements have been made and are meeting the needs of the business.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consults with clients to identify, analyze and evaluate Vendor Income processes. Drives business improvements and works with clients to implement changes.
- Consults in the development of new systems to ensure that proper controls are included in system designs.
- Responsible for communicating the updates, recommendations on VI Audit, process changes to the higher leadership as and when required both in verbal and written.
- Leads in the development of and execution of Vendor Income audits.
- Uses critical analytical skills with a keen eye to detail to enhance VI Audit Findings.
- Partners with Mnpls team and ensure that SOX compliance criteria’s are met.
- Determines the reliability and effectiveness of existing internal controls by always being updated.
- Identifies areas at risk and assists in the development of controls to mitigate those risks.
- Uses EUC skills for data analysis. Partner across other teams to learn new methods to interpret data as well as develop new ways of analyzing large volumes of data.
- Promotes an atmosphere of continuous learning and self-development.
- Drive and Lead and create future road maps for Critical projects as assigned by manager.
- Work in a cross functional team, partner with the Mnpls team and ensure all deliverables are met on time.
- Participate in knowledge sharing system to build capability by regularly offers insight for less experience team members.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools & applications.
- Coaching the opportunities of other team members in areas related to VI Audit.
- Document analytical methodologies used in the execution of VI Audit Projects.
Analyst -Vendor Income
- Reports to Manager, Accounts Payable Financial Control.
- Works with all levels of personnel throughout the Company.
- College degree (Business, Accounting preference)
- 4-5 yrs of relevant work exp.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong analytical/problem-solving/decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently with high level of initiative
- PG in accounting.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture