Analyst Vendor IncomeApply Now Job ID: R0000168276 job family: Accounts Payable/Receivable schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Review, analyze & audit contracts, data related promotional/non promotional events to identify & earn potential Income for organization. Continually develops and improves Vendor Income Audit processes by providing systematic and objective data entry, verification and evaluation of audit. Develops and sells ideas for financial and operational audit improvements. Collaborates with key stakeholder’s to ensure improvements are incorporated and meets the needs of the business.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consults with business teams to identify, analyze and evaluate Vendor Income Audit processes.
- Audit Target's Promotional, Markdowns and return policy & Defective policy agreements to ensure such vendor incomes are recovered & timely collected.
- Uses critical thinking and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail to enhance VI Audit Findings.
- Develop a comprehensive Accounts Payable audit structure.
- Drives business improvements and works with business team to implement changes.
- Uses EUC skills for data analysis. Partner across other teams to learn new methods to interpret data as well as develop new ways of analyzing large volumes of data.
- Consults in the development of new systems to ensure that proper controls are included in system designs.
- Responsible for communicating updates, recommendations and process changes to the higher leadership as and when required both in verbal and written.
- Leads in the development and execution of Vendor Income audits.
- Determines the reliability and effectiveness of existing internal audit controls.
- Identifies areas at risk and assists in development of controls to mitigate those risks.
- Promotes an atmosphere of continuous learning and self-development.
- Works in a cross-functional team; collaborates with startup to ensure all deliverables are met on time.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools & applications.
- Document analytical methodologies used in the execution of VI Audit Projects.
- Drive, lead and create future road maps for Critical projects as assigned by manager.
- Participate in knowledge sharing system to build capability by regularly offering insight for less experience team members.
- Coaching the opportunities of other team members in areas related to VI Audit
- REPORTING/WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Reports to Sr Manager/ Manager, Vendor Income.
- Works with all levels of personnel throughout the Company.
- External vendor communication is key.
- College degree (Business, Accounting preference)
- 4-6 yrs of relevant work exp (Preferably in recovery audit)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel proficiency a must)
- Strong analytical/problem-solving/decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently with high level of initiative
- PG in accounting.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture