Analyst WFM-3Apply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000265633
job family: Guest & Team Member Contact Centers
schedule: Full time
Workforce Management Analyst
About us: Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
Beyond our world-class service centers, there are many important challenges to be met in other FRS teams like the FRS Operations and Product Team, which plays at the intersections of process and technology, and Service Delivery Enablement which develops comprehensive service delivery strategies for our service centers. FRS Product Design manages and grows loyalty, frequency and other marketing programs for all Payment Cards (RedCard, Gift Card). Our Bank Program and included credit risk and compliance functions manage Merchandise Finance, Capital Finance, Expense Management and Financial Goals and Forecasts. And the FRS Controller heads up FRS Accounting and Financial Operations, including Accounting and Control, Retail Bankcard Services, Target Card Services, Fraud Prevention & Dispute Resolution.
As a Workforce Management Analyst, you will manage contacts and team member resources for Target service centers. Job duties may change anytime due to business needs
- Productivity: Governance of Staffing Outlook & Optimizing staff productivity, while ensuring the integrity and accuracy of Service Center reporting
- Business Intelligence: You will use strong critical thinking and decision-making skills to ensure that service level and productivity metrics are achieved
- Business Health: Focus on optimizing Staff Productivity & Communicating the good, bad and ugly & action plan with Service Center Leaders & Workforce Management business partners
- Analytical: Analyzing volume trends, agent skills, and schedule effectiveness to develop strategies to provide top level service.
- Contingency Planning: You will effectively execute contingency plans in the face of unexpected workflow changes or contact arrival patterns and sharing out Workforce Management system data with integrity and accuracy
- Reports to the Manager WFM TII
- Close partnerships with FRS Service Center, HQ & TII
- Able to work early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends
- 45 Hours/Week with any two consecutive weekly offs
- Rotational Shifts : 24/7
- Four year college degree or equivalent with Service Center experience
- Years of Experience Desired: 2-4 years
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities, work under pressure and within time constraints
- Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making and implement effective resolutions
- Strong PowerPoint Skills with the experience in creating storyboarding & business decks
This description is intended as a guide only. The listed duties may be changed at the discretion of the incumbent’s supervision
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture