Analyst WFM DataApply Now Job ID: R0000108588 job family: Guest & Team Member Contact Centers schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
Beyond our world-class service centers, there are many important challenges to be met in other FRS teams like the FRS Operations and Product Team, which plays at the intersections of process and technology, and Contact Center Support Services (SCSO) which develops comprehensive service delivery strategies for our contact centers. FRS Product Design manages and grows loyalty, frequency and other marketing programs for all Payment Cards (REDcard, GiftCard). Our Bank Program and included credit risk and compliance functions manage Merchandise Finance, Capital Finance, Expense Management and Financial Goals and Forecasts. And the FRS Controller heads up FRS Accounting and Financial Operations, including Accounting and Control, Retail Bankcard Services, Target Card Services, Fraud Prevention & Dispute Resolution.
As a WFM Data Analyst,– you will support Service centers and help them achieve their business goals by:
- Managing daily contacts and team member resources for Target service centers
- Use strong critical thinking and decision making skills to ensure that service level and productivity metrics are achieved
- Provide detailed communication, both written and verbal, throughout the day to Workforce Management business partners and Service Center leaders
- Managing service level performance for all service centers by analyzing volume trends, agent skills, and schedule effectiveness in an effort to develop strategies to provide top level service
- Effectively execute contingency plans in the face of unexpected workflow changes or contact arrival patterns, and sharing out Workforce Management system data with integrity and accuracy
- Maintain existing reports on Excel / Domo. Ensure timely delivery of these reports
- Reporting and data analysis
- Support partners with data requests and insights
- Enhance reporting capabilities within SCSO businesses/WFM
- Identify data sources, Utilize and analyse data to provide actionable insights
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more.
- 3 to 5 years of previous customer service experience, previous service center experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems and proficiency MS Power Point, Advance excel, Data visualization tools.
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to identify process and business opportunities and solve problems
- Strong experience with SQL Server and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- Data Visualization experience using Excel / Domo / Tableau
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture