Art Director - Digital
Join us as an Art Director
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words :
Art Director, Senior Visualizer, Senior Designer
About This Opportunity :
An Art Director should have the ability execute for any kind of creative project. They should be able to partner with a copywriter from concept to execution, with minimal supervision. They should be willing and able to comprehend feedback and deliver further creative solutions, until the goal has been achieved.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The ability to execute any design or marketing project, from start to finish
- Ability to understand brand strategy in order to deliver strong creative results
- Possess a strong understanding of Typography and Type application
- Create clean, modern layout design and have the ability to expand upon it
- Should be adept at layout design and art direction
- Make timely decisions and work effectively for fast-paced projects to meet deadlines
- Be willing to speak about creative projects and effectively present to Leadership & Marketing teams
- Stay current with the latest style, graphic, industry and technology trends
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively in the English language
- Must be familiar with American culture and vernacular
- Be willing to learn about different media, if the need for collaboration between teams arises (CGI, UX, etc) or to help drive stronger creative.
- 4 to 8 years at top Advertising agency or Design house
- Experience with working on iOS / Apple operating system
- Proficient at Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other design tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture