Art DirectorApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000180239
job family: Advertising & Promotion
schedule: Full time
ART DIRECTOR - DIGITAL
About this Opportunity
Help shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, engaging guest experiences that help increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and ultimately drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our “Expect More. Pay Less.” brand promise.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As Creative, Marketing, you'll take the lead as you:
- Create and produce marketing content that helps us engage in a dialogue with Target guests
- Be a thought and execution leader in her/his area of expertise and have the ability to closely work with and drive the team towards superior creative execution
- Directly manage development of the creative, from concept to execution by being able to understand the business context and applying design skills to solve the specific Marketing communication goals
- Identifying, researching, analyzing and managing risks and interdependencies within projects/systems/resource changes and formulates appropriate plans
- Be a go-getter who should be able to operate independently without the need of too much guidance
- Takes initiative to lead and assist with special projects which could either be self-identified or assigned
- Assists in solving challenges & delivering innovative new experiences with internal & external partners
- Possesses excellent communication skills, proficient in client management across geographies
- Link the gap between technology and design by providing technical guidance during the process of design
- Applying problem solving skills and thinking critically to create opportunities for innovation
- Strong interpersonal skills & demonstrate thought leadership qualities
- Bachelor degree in design or equivalent educational qualification
- Minimum 5+ years total experience with 4+ years as art director
- Experience with a large marketing / advertising firm or directly with a corporation
- Exposure to multichannel marketing creative
- Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrates thought leadership
- Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
- Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
- Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture