AuditorApply Now Job ID: R0000126009 job family: Audit schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right on pace with Target’s distinctive retail brand, in a role in Target Finance and Accounting, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You’ll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. In Finance, you’ll be an integral voice in discussions that lead to Target’s unparalleled shopping experience. Your analysis and recommendations will be directly applied to critical business decisions, from sales to merchandising and beyond. Within Finance, you’ll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space. You’ll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you’ll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work.
Internal Audit provides independent assurance and risk insights to and collaborates with business owners across the enterprise. You’ll use professional judgment, analytics, agile concepts and other innovations daily. You’ll understand, assess the effectiveness of and help improve risk management capabilities (e.g., processes and controls) for Target’s strategic, business and compliance objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Auditor, you will be a part of the Internal Audit team and responsible for:
- Testing & reporting on the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Participating in IT & Business process walkthroughs in collaboration with the control owners, 2nd line teams & Target’s external auditors, documenting the process narratives & developing detailed test procedures.
- Performing Design & Operating effectiveness testing for assigned IT General Controls (ITGC) & IT Application Controls (ITAC) while adhering to Internal Audit & PCAOB standards.
- Developing a strong understanding over Target’s risk management framework, internal policies & control procedures and ensure control objectives are met during the course of your testing
- Communicating any findings noted during the testing and working with the internal audit business auditors, 2nd line team, control owners & external auditors to assess the impact of the findings.
- Managing relationships with key internal & external stakeholders and ensuring adherence to project timelines & deliverables.
- Identifying opportunities for use of Data Analytics & Automation to enhance Internal Audit’s ability to perform efficient testing/audit.
- Demonstrating a high level of engagement at work by closely interacting with HQ Internal Audit Team, participation in Internal Audit trainings, team building & community relations activities.
- Being independent, innovative & proactive in taking steps for your personal development by willingly taking on stretch assignments, cross-functional engagements & acquiring of new skills.
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
- 3 or 4 year college degree (IT, Accounting, Engineering or related field preferred).
- 2-4 years of internal or external audit experience focused on SOX 302/404 Compliance.
- Demonstrated strong professional judgment, critical thinking and written/oral communication skills.
- Experienced in using data and analytical tools, including MS-Excel, to solve business problems.
- Basic knowledge in IT including operating systems like Windows, Linux, databases like Oracle, SQL, networking & Active Directory.
- CISA or ISO27001 Lead Auditor Certification
- Big 4, retail experience is a plus
- Hands on experience in SAP GRC
- Experience in Identity & Access Management tools like Oracle Identity manager, ticketing tools like ServiceNow.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture