CGI ArtistApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000278988
job family: Computer Generated Imagery
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Target Creative is the in-house creative agency dedicated to bringing one of the world’s most beloved and recognizable brands to life. Whether through design, marketing or brand work, we are the driving force behind delivering Target’s dynamic, inventive and unmistakable storytelling to its massive global audience. Our mission is to inspire a sense of joy, wonder and excitement, and to take our guests—and ourselves—somewhere new. Never resting on past wins or settling for anything less than extraordinary, our origin story built us to thrive in the competitive and changing retail marketplace. We tell a compelling and cohesive brand story, maximizing our messages across multiple platforms—whether via a digital art gallery or a new $1 billion children’s clothing brand. Operating as one fully integrated team in both the U.S. and overseas, Target Creative comprises the best and brightest talent to execute market-leading creative strategy, design, writing, video production, operations, digital, UX, social media and more. We leverage smart and rewarding external partnerships while closely aligning with our Target teams. Together, we tackle every creative challenge with our amplified strengths, ultimately bearing the groundbreaking creative work that helps make Target the decisive guest favorite, year after year.
Production is an integral part of Target’s Marketing Team and is leveraged for static and video production services. We partner with teams across the company to bring the Target Brand to life.
- As a CG Artist, you will be responsible for creating high quality 3D content for the various guest experiences.
About This Opportunity
As a CG artist you would need to have the skills to create run time 3D assets
- Should have knowledge of both Modeling and texturing
- Expertise in 3ds Max is important.
- Knowledge of Substance Painter is important.
- Should have good understanding of PBR texturing workflow
- Should have a strong sense of scale, form, weight and volume.
- Ability to produce work that is ‘detail orientated’
- Strong knowledge to layout the UVs of a model.
- Should have the ability to quality check their own output as per the standards
- Should have the skills to create textures from scratch
- Should produce high quality work within agreed timescales
- Willingness to learn and adept to new technologies and plugins in that space.
- Ability to follow team’s best practices.
- Perpetually follow the standards for files, file types and folder structures followed by the CG team.
- Researches and makes opportunities to learn new technologies within this space.
- Education in CG/Animation/Architecture
- Experience working on 3ds Max in a gaming company
- 3-5 years’ experience in Modeling and texturing
- Good with both written and oral communication
- Ability to work collaboratively
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture