Director CREApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000277047
job family: Real Estate & Property Management
schedule: Full time
Strategically deliver flexible, long-term office strategies anticipating changing business needs. Design, construct, operate and maintain best-in-class workspace environments reflecting the forward leaning culture of Target, serving to attract and retain top talent. Drive value through optimized performance, effectiveness and impact of facility operations. Enhance Team Member experiences in the workplace through a variety of services and amenities. Provide leadership, experience, communication and skills to guide a team to ensure deliverables.
Principle Duties and Requirements
- Oversee the negotiation of terms and conditions of all real estate agreements for the lease, use and occupancy for India HQ.
- Manage the collection, analysis and reporting of accurate and actionable data to team and clients with regard to supply, demand, growth, alternatives and recommended strategies for office space usage.
- Develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with clients, collaboration partners, and landlord/real estate brokers.
- Partner with ISP and Finance teams to ensure timely vendor selection and issuance/renewal of necessary contracts for ongoing repair, maintenance, replacement, new construction or services, monitoring vendor obligations and performance.
- Ensure contract close-out within process and policy requirements.
- Thoroughly review and approve payment of vendor invoices with concern for compliance with governmental policies, requirements and regulations.
- Supervise the development, maintenance, analysis and reporting of accurate and actionable data to facilitate cost effective portfolio management including control of construction, operational and capital expense budgets and capital plan for CRE matters.
- Responsible for required budget adjustments or project overrun requests for all projects and management of the departmental long-range capital plan.
- Ensure all building equipment and systems are properly maintained and functional at all times through both the internal building operations team, contracted vendors and partnership with the business park operations team.
- Collaborate with and manage coordination of internal and external partners to determine optimal scope, schedule and budget of construction projects, managing quality levels consistent with CRE brand standards.
- Ensure effective planning and execution of projects and utilization of resources. Provide technical expertise to assist project teams in developing project documentation by developing and maintaining accurate detail and design strategies.
- Ensure smooth day to day operations of team member services including the areas of transportation, cafeteria and catering services and housekeeping.
- Responsible for the training and development of all assigned personnel inclusive of writing and conducting performance reviews.
- Provide updates on team member’s personal and professional goals/objectives to leadership.
- Establish departmental, project team and individual goals and objectives. Measure performance against established goals and objectives and develop actionable plans to correct deficiencies.
- Regularly connect with Target India leadership to discuss and respond to requests and concerns regarding office space, building operations and team member services.
- Understand, manage & meet client expectations on timeliness, accuracy and quality of deliverables.
- Four year professional degree as a minimum qualification (advanced degrees in business administration, real estate or similar are desirable).
- In-depth knowledge of property development process and real estate contracts.
- Administrative, leadership and managerial abilities are necessary.
- Strong negotiating, critical thinking, problem solving, strong verbal and writing skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the corporate structure.
- Four year professional degree and business management qualification preferred.
- 10+ years of recognized real estate experience in leadership role, preferably in a corporate setting or with significant commercial real estate development.
- In-depth knowledge of property development and facilities management industry means and methods.
- High degree of initiative, judgment, confidentiality, ethics and integrity.
- Administrative, leadership and managerial abilities, strong negotiating, problem solving, verbal and writing skills, as well as ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the corporate structure are necessary.
- Other Minimum Requirements (also include essential physical requirements here)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and project management software is expected.
- Physical requirements-Vision, hearing, speaking, comfort with heights and mobility specifically related to travel domestically and internationally.
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture