Engineer (Bounce Back) - InternApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000207984
job family: Product Engineering
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers. Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
We are changing the world of retail through ideas, technologies and innovative solutions. Target believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success. In our effort to find, retain and empower talented and experienced women talent, we launched the BounceBack program.
Bounceback is Target’s women returnship program that offers a unique opportunity for women to successfully transition back to the corporate world after a career break. This program aims to enable returners through training programs to bridge the skill gap and empower them through continuous mentoring and coaching by senior/industry leaders.
We strongly believe in fostering a work environment and inclusive culture where everyone in the organization can flourish and thrive by implementing programs that support career advancement across levels.
Qualification & Eligibility:
- Female candidates with minimum 2+ years of break in their career.
- Minimum of 4 years of software development work experience in any programming language - Java / other JVM languages / C / C++ / .Net / Python/ Ruby on Rails etc..
- Experience in areas of software engineering & technology.
- Be articulate, possess strong solutioning and decision-making skills.
- Have good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Offers paid internship for 3-6 months with an opportunity to apply for full time or contractual positions at Target.
- The program will run as a cohort of interns who will be going through this together.
- You’ll be working as a part of a team of engineers working on a Targettech product / system.
- We will also be launching a hybrid working model as and when the offices ope
- We provide industry-standard stipends, day care reimbursements, food and transport facilities.
- You will also be entitled to four days of paid leave during the internship program.
- Target invests in its talent through a continuous learning program, which will be open to Bounce Back candidates to help upskill and meet your aspirational goals.
- You will also get an opportunity to be mentored by Target India leaders, across different areas of expertise.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture