Engineer TPApply Now Location: Embassy Manyata Business Park, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000171934
job family: Building Operations Engineering
schedule: Full time
The Engineer works under the supervision of Sr. Engineer/Sr. Manager to support, learn building engineering system design and store design team programs including design of facilities and remodel efforts, sustainability programs, innovation, and existing facilities support.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSBLITIES
- Apply engineering principles in projects or processes related to building engineered systems.
- Contributes to the research and application of initial design, retrofit or effective operation of building systems in any of Target’s properties.
- Supports the completion of engineering studies by providing technical input.
- Applies Target’s project management tools in support of Construction and Operations.
- Utilizes and continues to develop modeling and analytical skills related to building system design.
- Learns the life cycle of Target’s buildings by interacting with Store Planning, Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operations departments.
- Support Mpls teams to prepare documentation for special projects.
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people and opinions and to effectively find common ground with differing points of view to achieve success.
- Ability to listen actively and effectively summarize others comments to ensure understanding.
- Ability to tailor communication style to subject matter and audience.
- Ability to proactively share relevant updates related to progress of work.
- Ability to accept responsibility for one’s own actions and to demonstrate a high level of consistency between words and actions.
- Ability to seek creative solutions and overcome obstacles in order to provide optimized engineering solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with little oversight, and work quickly to accomplish results.
- Ability to follow defined best practices and methods while seeking clarification of processes to ensure quality of work."
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized university (Mechanical Engineering).
- 3 to 5 years related experience in Engineering/Construction/project execution Consultant engineering firm, contractor, or a manufacturer of building engineered systems
- Exposure of using BIM 360, Autodesk Revit, MicroStation, Bluebeam, Google sketch up, Adobe and Design software.
- Entry Knowledge in design and operation of commercial building engineered systems.
- Familiar with engineering CAD software.
- Ability to work with engineering software programs and project management software.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture