EngineerApply Now Job ID: R0000155818 job family: Business Intelligence Engineering schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
We’re seeking an Engineer who is able to contribute to Target’s Data Sciences Analytical visualization platform (Greenfield) team.
If you’re a software engineer with a passion for software architecture, cutting-edge technologies, massive scale, building performant systems, and solving challenging problems, then this career opportunity is for you!
- Work as a member of a product team which builds features that impact the bottom line for Target
- Contribute to our Python, Mongo, Druid(OLAP) applications and Databases which deals daily ~4 Million request daily
- Continuously work to improve self and team through pair programming and pull request reviews
- Implement design patterns to enhance our highly scalable and performant applications
- Contribute to the design of our full system architecture
- Contribute to an inclusive and rich engineering culture
- Responsible for quality and stability of delivered work
- Contribute to unit and functional testing efforts to certify the team’s work is good
- Initiate and facilitate necessary cross-organization communication to complete work
• 4year degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of software development experience in Java .
• 1-2 years of Working experience with any No-SQL Databases like Mongo, Cassandra or others
• Good to have any working experience of Kafka, Hadoop, Druid
Working experience in ReactJS is plus
• Must to have some experience in distributed architecture.
• Working knowledge on package-specific configuration and deployment along with ability to build custom solutions
• Designs new testing methods and resolves routine and non-routine technical issues with minimal assistance
• Demonstrates strong proficiency in core development platforms within own domain
• Builds strong commitment within the team to support the appropriate team priorities
• Demonstrates a solid understanding of the impact of own work on the team and/or guests
• Writes and organizes code using multiple computer languages, including distributed programming and understand different frameworks and paradigm
• Delivers high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables with broad impact (high throughput and low latency)
• Influences and applies data standards, policies, and procedures
• Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture