Expense Audit Analyst-2Apply Now Job ID: R0000112452 job family: Payroll schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
About This Opportunity
Work with the team that delivers company-wide planning, long-range goals, business strategies, and critical financial support. You’ll find a wide variety of positions and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Provide superior service to all Target team members. Minimize loss and risk for Target by reviewing, identifying, and reporting Expense Report transactions. Communicate Target reimbursement policies and procedures to Target team members.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Expense Report Audit Analyst you’ll take the lead as you…
- Maintain risk-based audit procedures to address the necessary changes as technology and the business evolves.
- Communicate trends in findings and recommend changes in audit procedures as needed.
- Review transaction, accounting information and supporting documentation from various sources to ensure individual expense reports submitted by team members are accurate and within IRS and Company policy.
- Communicate issues with expense reports and documentations to team members and leaders to assist them with submitting compliant reports.
- Escalate report findings to leader and partners as needed to ensure timely resolution.
- Perform analytical review procedures over full expense categories to ensure compliance within IRS and Company policy.
- Communicate with current team members and negotiate payment of amounts due to the company (via check or the Target payback payroll deduction program) using varying techniques.
- Maintain statistics on work volume and audit findings by using tools such as Access and Excel.
- Train team members at all levels of the company on Travel Policy and Travel & Expense when necessary.
- Promote continuous improvement by seeking, promoting and implementing more effective processes and systems.
- Qualified CA with 0-1 year audit experience.
- Dependable with a strong sense of confidentiality
- Self motivated; able to work independently in a fast paced atmosphere
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture