Financial Analyst AccountingApply Now Job ID: R0000133319 job family: Accounting schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Responsible for specific areas within Target for vendor accounting and payments. The incumbent will ensure adherence to internal process and policy requirements, meeting service levels, working effectively with internal and external stakeholders to drive timely and accurate vendor payments.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review payments request received from various teams to ensure that they are in accordance with Target policies and have appropriate approval
- Review accounting of the payment requests and withhold taxes in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- Preparation of vendor payment advices after receiving the appropriate approvals.
- Communication of payment details to vendors and providing necessary clarifications.
- Responsible for vendor wise provisioning for monthly closure of accounts. Reconciliation of respective vendor accounts and ageing statements.
- Ensure that all service level agreements (SLAs) with internal clients are met on time. Accounting for inward remittance towards accounts receivable.
- Responsible to present the monthly vendor accounts at financial review meetings.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and Internal Audit; Statutory audits; Internal Financial Control (IFC); Foreign Corruption Practices Act (FCPA) and Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA)
- Monitor the regulatory changes in India and keep the appropriate function updated of the potential impact and actions which they need to take-up and assess the situation
- Support initiatives within Target India in implementation of key vendor payable related regulatory changes and updation of process documents Lead process improvement ideas in driving efficiency, strengthening controls and improving quality
The Financial Analyst Accounting – Vendor Pay will report to Senior Manager FAR – Vendor Payables.
- College degree in accounting with 3-6 years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Accounts Payable function in a global environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detai
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of ERP preferably SAP
- Knowledge of relevant Indirect taxes like VAT; Service Tax; TDS; Customs; FEMA , GST etc.
- Qualifications like Chartered Accountants; Company Secretary; Cost Accountant or other financial qualifications will be an advantage.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture