Financial Analyst FP&AApply Now Job ID: R0000166970 job family: Financial Planning & Analysis schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Financial Analyst, FP&A
Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) team compiles and analyzes an organization's long-term financial strategy. In addition to creating financial plan and forecasts, FP&A team also generates reports, analyzes financial trends, calculate the effects of business decisions and advise company leaders.
FP&A team supports Target’s operational areas which includes Merchandise finance, Supply Chain Finance and Target India finance.
In this role, the analyst needs to deliver a range of deliverables from accurate reporting to ad hoc analysis while working with multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve the team goals. Responsible for supporting new projects and process improvements that align with company strategies and systems that support our company vision.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completely own the weekly and monthly reporting process and annual plans process
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support
- Ability to work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. Ability to see through the data and analyze it
- Build a deep understanding of the business and a broader understanding of its role in the company
Reports to Senior Manager, FP&A
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTSGraduate in Commerce 4-5 years of experience in FP&A or related area Strong knowledge of key financial concepts Excellent oral and written communication skills
DESIRED REQUIREMENTSMBA in Finance or CA/ICWA Prior experience in Financial Planning and Analysis in a reputed organization Knowledge in Retail Accounting / Supply Chain Finance
- Positive attitude and the ability to effectively deal with team and Business Partners
- Ability to manage multiple tasks; strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Advanced Excel, SQL and Data Visualization tools like DOMO, Tableau
- Knowledge in Retail Accounting / Supply Chain Finance
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture