HR Lead Process SpecialistApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000241749
job family: Service Center - Internal/External
schedule: Full time
- Partner with TA team to provide Operational support to carry out all the Talent Acquisition operational requirements for Target in India
- Build strong subject matter expertize in the incumbent over the entire process of TA, operational work flows on candidate interview and onboarding cycle and policies
- Incumbent should have exceptional knowledge of all recruitment policies and process and should run regular trainings and refreshers in the team.
- The SME is also responsible to pitch and resolve day to day challenges faced by the team dealing with process, partners and candidates
- Provide niche skill, leadership and senior leadership hiring support for Target in India.
- Should understand the dynamics of leadership hiring, candidate experience, target brand and data security/confidentially of the hiring process and run discreetly.
- Partner with leader in working on escalation, in identifying the root cause and bring in process amendments
- Regularly monitor the workflows and queues of all the interview scheduling request and provide reports to the leader.
- As an SME, provide process insights, partner with different stakeholders to continuously review process with an eye for driving process enhancements and efficiencies.
- Conduct audits regularly to ensure HR processes and tasks are completed.
- Ability to provide leadership with data on business insights in form of reports and dash board for making decision, reporting and process enhancements.
- Completes a variety of HR related reports (uploading and downloading) through our HRIS, Workday. Answers and does triage of HR inquiries through our Ask HR portal and our HR email inbox. Inquiries may include employment verifications, researching general HR or benefit inquiries, and etc.
- Ability to deal with senior leaders on various hiring needs, process, change management etc…
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- You will be responsible to provide additional support to manage workload, special projects and other requests from the broader teams i.e. Compliance, HR specialists & TA Ops /TNC Ops beyond your daily deliverables
- You will be accountable to understand the needs and deliver to the expected outcome.
- Should have ability to multitask, time management and maintain consistency in delivering on the quality output
- 3-7 years of schedule management and recruitment coordination support experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team player, able to partner at different level and make ends meet
- Strong time management, prioritization, organization, problem solving, decision making and follow-up skills
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal savvy to interface with all levels of the organization and external candidates
- Ability to work with highly confidential information through demonstration of integrity and trust
- Project management, Operational excellence, Presentation skills will be an added advantage
- Basic Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture