HR Lead Process SpecialistApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000241749
job family: Service Center - Internal/External
schedule: Full time
About this Opportunity
Help Target foster a culture where team members feel valued and rewarded. Recruit top talent, effectively onboard and encourage career development, and support team members and candidates for Target stores, Distribution Centers, and headquarters.
Use your skills, experience, and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
As a member of Target’s HR Policy & Compliance team, you will play an integral part in working with Human Resources, business, Ops excellence, and legal teams to support various requirements in HR compliance, HR specialists, HR crisis management & Ops excellence team in project execution
As a Lead process specialist, you'll take the lead in:
HR Compliance & Crisis management
- Support the day-to-day functions within compliance, like data collation, filing and tracking of records. Review/Update HR policy from a compliance perspective and act on changes
- Provide support on compliance audit requirements
- Support to Identify HR Crisis scenarios at TII in liaison with stakeholders including tracking and maintaining the data
- Manage Compliance mailbox and coordinate with relevant teams to ensure the queries are resolved
- Support and enable leaders with data management and statistical analysis with input, guidance, and support from HR Manager or leader
- Leverage and monitor HR data to recommend improvements in retention, engagement, and Diversity & Inclusion metrics
- Handling day to day HR specific queries & support on HR cyclical processes as needed
- HR and business unit project support/leadership as needed
- Maintain performance standards, both in production and quality of services.
- Be a backup and provide support for other HRS as required
Project management in Ops Excellence
- Support special projects in the areas of continuous improvement and process efficiency
- Documentation and maintenance of the project requirements
- Proactively monitoring project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team setup, proactively focusing on closing open items/gaps
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of human resources specialist/Compliance/Project management or related experience
- Strong employee relations skills. Understanding and interpreting HR policies/procedures.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Understanding of various HR functions (Added advantage)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be strong with data management and Presentation skills
- Self-driven approach, Problem-solving ability with adherence to deadlines and tight timelines
- Experience in project tracking (setting up a project plan, managing risk and issue logs, reporting, and governance)
Eligible team members will receive a market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental, and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development, and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth, and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative, and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative, and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members, and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture