Information Security AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000037112 Date posted: 08/13/2019 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business, and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely and reliably from the inside out.
As an Info Security Analyst, you will facilitate proactive engagement in company initiatives across the enterprise to identify and prioritize information protection risks, facilitate mitigation of risk and where needed, escalate and communicate open risks and recommendations to leadership. Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Information Security Analyst, you will execute and as you provide support to the security and privacy work streams for a variety of enterprise projects and initiatives. You will identify and prioritize information security risks, advise business partners on security/privacy requirements and solutions to ensure compliance. You will conduct analysis and trends on internal/external progress and establish relationships to working closely with cross-functional teams. You will align initiatives with business objectives of the company and provide support to a variety of enterprise projects.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 3-4 years’ direct experience with Information Security Technologies or Data Privacy Consulting or PCI-DSS Consulting and SOX regulations on Identity & Access Management
• Execution of IT, operational and compliance procedures
• Consult with clients to identify, analyze and evaluate business issues and identify improvement opportunities.
• Solid problem-solving skills and experience
• Display knowledge of audit concepts and frequently used computer systems.
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and develop working business relationships and trust
• Ability to lead down, across, and up in order to persuade and/or negotiate desired outcomes
• Identifies area at risk and assists in the development of controls to mitigate those risks.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
• Train and acts as mentor to new team members
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture