At Target, we’re always focused on continuous learning. Through BounceBack, women candidates get the opportunity to gain relevant work experience while being a part of collaborative teams. At the same time, Target backs you with strong benefits that take care of your overall wellbeing.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Women candidates who’ve taken a career break, of over 2 years
- Experience in areas of Technology, Data sciences & Marketing
- Someone who has good organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
Duration of Program
- 12 weeks – 16 weeks
On the successful completion of the program, you will receive a Certificate of Internship from Target India. The program might or might not lead to an offer of employment
Join us as an Intern for BounceBack
About this Opportunity
The Target Technology Services (TTS) team designs and creates innovative solutions for a variety of applications, platforms and environments. TTS not only gives Target a competitive advantage in the marketplace, but also enhances the guest experience through the smart use of technology in the retail industry
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Intern, you’ll:
- Define, architect, design, and implement multi-tier distributed software applications
- Experience designing high-performance, scalable architectures
- Experience with agile development approaches like SCRUM
- Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
- Engineering degree in any stream
- SDLC proficiency
- Has at least 3 years of prior experience
- Deep proficiency in Java and related technologies
- Strong fundamental knowledge on object-oriented design, data structures,
- Good to have experience working in other open source
- Familiar with agile development lifecycle and worked on the design/development of at least 2-3 projects
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies
- Effectively organizes and executes a demanding workload
- Understands the implication work assignments have on one portion of a project
- Should have good technical and problem solving abilities as needed.
- Exposure to design patterns is an added advantage.
Duration of the Program
- 12 weeks - 16 weeks
Eligible Intern will receive industry-standard stipends, day care reimbursements, and food and transport facilities. Target invests in its talent through a continuous learning program, which will be open to BounceBack candidates to help up skill and meet your aspirational goals
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture