L&D BP Client EngagementApply Now Job ID: R0000112156 job family: Learning & Development schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
- Design Leadership
- Consults with the business, senior leadership and professional peers to identify learning/business gaps/problems and their causes, both for ongoing training and new initiatives.
- Uses this information to design/create impactful and sustainable learning experiences that lead to behavior change impacting business priorities/results
- Project Leadership
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of T&C projects initiated to support enterprise capabilities/ Skill needs
- Use available internal resources to conceptualize potential deliverables for specific projects and audience needs. Based on the needs, decisions on vendor engagement or in house solutions will need to be taken
- Controls expenditures to meet project budgets and handles the learning budgets for the Business
- Creating communication strategy to keep all stakeholders informed in a consistent and timely manner
- Learning Strategy Formulation
- Determines current and future learning needs by analyzing business goals and priorities
- Identifying key organizational, environmental, cultural and human factors; considering client input
- Gather insights and data about our talent to inform the development needs of the future
- Uses this data to formulate both short and long-term learning strategies
- Program Development & Implement
- Develops learning programs & experiences based on business needs, respecting both the original design and the project timing and action.
- Uses appropriate instructional tactics, tools and media to meet the design objectives.
- Coordinate delivery and implementation strategies for new and existing programs. Create support materials to ensure successful execution.
- Assists business in correct use of new and ongoing programs.
- Facilitates classroom and virtual training programs and makes appropriate arrangements for participants, materials, and facilities with Ops support
- Works with the training coordinator as needed to execute in training programs
- Program Evaluation
- Evaluates the effectiveness of learning products and programs by deploying measures to capture learners' reactions, the amount of learning and application that took place
- Identify and amplify stories of impact to showcase proof points of what's working well and how it is impacting business results
- Client Service
- Regularly meets with the business to keep current on key priorities objectives and immediate and long-term learning needs.
- Serves as a key learning liaison and expert for business by performing research, making recommendations, and documenting and sharing knowledge
- 3- 4 year college degree.
- 4-6 years’ experience in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training or performance improvement programs.
- Strong Consulting skills (includes ability to communicate, influence and demonstrate strong executive presence, business acumen and critical thinking skills)
- Strong written and oral communication skills and a desire to spend a considerable amount of time writing and editing.
- Strong initiative and drive for results.
- High client credibility and stakeholder management skills
- Background in either facilitation and/or design thinking
- Project management/organization skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Analytical skills to be able to evaluate training programs, methods, and materials; gather insights and choose the best learning solution that best fit each situation
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture