Lead D&I SpecialistApply Now Job ID: R0000120660 job family: Diversity & Inclusion schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Track all expenses related to D&I/CSR, deliver with respect to process steps, timelines, and documentation required.
- Provide appropriate information to ensure budget tracking.
- Coordinate with relevant partners to ensure that adequate support is provided to clients and pre-determined SLAs are met.
ISP & Finance Process Management
- Administer on all ISP and Finance processes (non training related) for all existing and new D&I/CSR vendors. Assist in conducting quarterly update meetings with ISP / Finance SPOC to ensure that all invoices, POs, shopping carts, VRM applications are raised on a timely manner.
- Filing and maintaining records as appropriate and partnering to update relevant process documents
Facilitating work for D&I communication
- Coordinating with Communications team and Marketing team to ensure that the right D&I stories and communication is being shared for internal /external purposes.
- Be the liaison for these partners to share relevant progress made / stories to be shared for all D&I programs at Target in India. Example Ignite, Udaan, Ignite+, etc
D&I Employee Resource Groups
- Manage and facilitation of all network related events and activities (WBCi, Pride+ / Abilities Network, and all future networks).
- Assisting the council / network leaders in managing events, partnering with different teams to build awareness of network work, collecting feedback, and facilitating best practices sharing within the network.
Pyramid level D&I work
- Assisting the D&I captains in D&I related events and activities, partnering with different teams to build awareness of D&I work happening at a site level, collecting feedback, and facilitating best practices sharing within the different pyramid networks.
- Maintain all content and manage all knowledge sharing for D&I/CSR. Manage content for all D&I/CSR projects and long term initiatives on Target share point.
- Update decks, dashboard, documents and one drive sites. Has overall responsibility for any TM facing D&I content.
Logistics and Partnership to support D&I initiatives
- Support all D&I initiatives from a logistics standpoint and ensure smooth partnership for all D&I events.
- Logistic supports for internal events and events facilitated by external D&I vendor.
- Graduate degree with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with broad cross-functional teams; proven abilities to execute multiple tasks simultaneously with quality results
- Is willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company, the strategy, and the work.
- Flexibility, resiliency and nimbleness; comfortable working in “grey areas”
- High levels of initiative and self-motivation
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office suite.- word, excel, power point and SharePoint tools
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture