Lead DesignerApply Now Job ID: R0000076055 job family: Space Planning & Design schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target Corporation is seeking an in-house Senior Architect to be part of our Corporate Real Estate team in Target Corporate office located in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will work closely with the Director CRE to develop design solutions for Target Corporate office, partnering across disciplines within Target to ensure design concepts are fully coordinated with architecture and engineering disciplines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
An experienced Architect who has the requisite experience in Refresh Projects , New Projects both base build and fit outs . The Architect shall be involved in planning, design, extensions, alterations, restoration where required right from the space search till the completion of projects. The Architect is expected to work with outsourced Architectural/PMC firms produce sustainable, functional and Aesthetic designs. Take the “brief” to identify Target’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals. Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections. Compile project specifications and Keep within budgets and timelines. Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations. Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project. Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidates must have 10 – 12 years of relevant experience and who have worked in a fast paced IT set ups involved throughout the life cycle of projects.
- BE in Architecture
- Professional Membership to Architects institute
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture