Lead HR SpecialistApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000208569
job family: Human Resources Generalist
schedule: Full time
Supports client group/s and provide functional support in all aspects of HR (staffing, talent management, capabilities, compensation, Headcount, position management, attrition etc.) in support of business goals. Leverages and mobilizes key partners to support business unit vertical. May be involved in cross functional work and/or cross business unit reach.
Working as Lead HR Specialist at Target you will provide executional HR support to global key businesses. You will also provide functional expertise in all aspects of HR (staffing, talent management, capabilities, compensation, Headcount, position management, attrition etc) in support of business goals
- Directly supports client group and consults business leaders on holistic HR aspects (i.e. staffing, talent, compensation, org design, etc.) with input, guidance, and support from HR Manager or leader
- Organize and plan for talent routines within a functional area to ensure talent strategies help achieve overall business unit goals
- Support and enable leaders with data management and statistical analysis on organizational design principles and implications of org decisions (i.e. spans & layers, functional alignment, resource mix and optimization, location strategies, etc.) with input, guidance, and support from HR Manager or leader
- Leverage and monitor HR data to recommend improvements in retention, engagement, and Diversity & Inclusion metrics
- Monitor, plan and support delivery and application of HR cyclical processes (Talent Routines, BTS, Annual Pay & Performance, SWP, etc.) to the business unit through collaboration with key partners
- HR and business unit project support/leadership as needed
- Models the way with Target behaviors, diversity and inclusion, learning agility, and guest mindset
- Help Business leaders with historical data and recommendations in assessing talent and lead as a brand ambassador who understands and champions Target’s purpose, beliefs, and behaviors
Works closely with HR Managers who lead these business to partner through:
- Talent Planning– Help HR Manager in planning and Engaging with business leaders on customized talent routine focused on enabling to understand Top/Critical talent, success measures, Succession planning, high potential talent. Provide data and recommendations to HR Manager to ensure talent strategies help achieve overall business unit goals. Leverages HR data to drive improvements in retention, engagement, and Diversity & Inclusion metrics.
- HR Data Management- Strong data management, complete understanding of position management and the attributes, constant check on the expense center alignment, level mix check, attrition report, updation of Headcount analysis, Diversity metrics, client metrics in order to drive the organizational design priciples and implications of org decisions with input, guidance, and support from HR Manager or leader.
- TM Engagement - Ensures HR availability and visibility. Will conduct HR connects and Open Houses to be in touch with the TMs of the client groups. Will be the first point of contact for TMs to provide information on benefits, policies and procedures as needed.
- Reputation Management – Provides constructive advice and HR problem solving to key clients. Advises client team members and leaders in conflict situations. Ensures consistency in corrective action. Ensures adherence to all HR policies and programs. Supports and partners with leadership to facilitate the development of strategic plans to support reorganization efforts.
- Client Resource role: first point of contact for client group for any data on headcount, position management and historical information. Strong ability to interface with all levels of the organization. Provides information on benefits, policies and procedures as needed.
Job Title: Level:
Reports to Human Resources Director. Works closely with Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Pay and Benefits, Mpls HR Teams, Target India leadership, Leaders & TM’s of supporting client group.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of human resources generalist or related experience
- Strong employee relations skills. Understanding of market policies/procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of initiative and self motivation
- Strong execution and follow-up skills
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
- Ability to interpret policies and procedure
- Understanding of various HR functions
- Large company/tech experience. Experience in MNC environment preferred.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Prior experience in one or more of the following: HR support, ER, Talent Acquisition or Training & Development
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture