Lead Item Data Specialist-3Apply Now Job ID: R0000033881 Date posted: 08/09/2019 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
As a Lead Item Data Specialist you will manage enterprise item data in order to enable a superior experience for our guests in stores and online.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Item Setup – Completes item set-ups within the assigned level of service via partnership with merchant teams, internal stakeholders, and external vendor partners. Holds partners accountable to item data requirements.
2. Data Quality - Drives data accuracy and ensures consistency across categories; Collaborate with cross functional teams to validate and remediate data according to category strategy.
3. Item Launches – Evaluate launch readiness through troubleshooting, remediating, and communicating about launch blocks, system issues, and content generation with external vendors and internal partners.
4. Communication – Strong written and verbal communication with vendor partners, Merchants teams, and other Support partners.
5. Mentoring- Train, coach and mentor team members in handling Process and Partner Queries.
6. Training- Assist and participate in Item CoE trainings for new hires and refresher trainings. 7. Department Ownership- Be a Department/Division owner in terms of workload planning, prioritization, new updates, and process changes and be a point person for communication between Minneapolis and the other TM’s in the group
8. Participate and execute cross functional initiatives such as Product Data Planning, Data Quality and Guest reviews.
9. Project Manager role for key launches
10. Strong ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet assigned level of service.
11. Aides in developing best methods and identifying process improvements and efficiencies.
• Graduate in any discipline with 3+ years experience
• Good knowledge of e-commerce processes and systems
• Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or similar) applications required
• Good organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture