Lead Program Manager Operations & Strategic PlanningApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000272730
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Lead Program Manager, Operations and Strategic Planning FRS
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
About the role:
As Lead Program Manager, Operations and Strategic Planning FRS, you’ll be at the center of strategic transformation of FRS presence at Target in India (TII). You’ll be responsible for leading one or more multi-year strategic initiatives that support the vision and future direction of FRS. You’ll establish project plans, assemble and manage the scope, progress and impact of projects you lead, build and maintain trust with cross-functional project teams, balance and mitigate competing priorities, develop and provide critical business updates and communication, influence and maximize outcomes, negotiate and resolve conflicts and barriers as they arise, and work with external and internal partners as provided. You’ll deliver on business and project goals while ensuring strong project cross-functional team health for all projects you lead. You’ll collaborate with leaders and key partners of all levels within FRS and across Target to bring initiatives and new capabilities to life. You’ll establish strong relationships with all areas of FRS and with other enterprise partners such as Target Tech, Finance, HR, CRE, Security, Risk and Compliance and other business pyramids.
Core Responsibilities: You will take the lead -
- Program manage various projects and initiatives that are aligned to location priorities of FRS @ TII.
- Work with stakeholders and global program team to understand business problems and partner with teams to determine solutions tied to project outcomes and key results for each project you are assigned
- Manage cross-team dependencies and drive conflict resolution to meet set deadlines
- Work with vendors/suppliers to closely align on deliverables, outcomes and timelines.
- Promote a learning culture and identify/address skill gaps as they arise
- Demonstrate ability to escalate issues and recommend solutions to remove obstacles
- Provide recognition and development feedback to members of your cross-functional project teams and their leaders to contribute to growing skillsets
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 3 year Bachelor’s Degree. MBA/PMP or equivalent Preferred.
- Overall 10+ years’ work experience with atleast 4 years of experience in project management involving business transitions, strategy planning and transformation for GBS/GCCs across Retail and CPG industry.
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate challenges
- Ability to lead change, establish direction and work through conflict, setbacks and competing priorities.
- Proven ability to collaborate, communicate effectively with partner teams and influence without authority
- Experience in leading business critical projects and partnerships in ambiguous and rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience in Organizational Change Management & Agile mind-set.
- Comfortable advocating for appropriate work sequencing and prioritization
- Ability to simplify complex problems and drive towards solutions
- Ability to build trust and develop strong internal & external relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to tell compelling business and result stories
- Committed to creating equitable experiences, facilitating diversity of thought and fostering a culture of inclusivity, care, learning & respect
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture