Lead Spec Space Presentation
The primary function of this role is to support Space and Presentation to develop world-class environments for our store team members and guests. Manage execution of micro and macro space strategies (Multiple store formats and special projects) so that Target can leverage Space as a strategic asset.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain flawless execution with 100% accuracy and timeliness, gain expertise of the assigned division and demonstrate end to end business and strategy context
- Manage, lead and implement multiple projects in a division by:
- Evaluating the business strategy and defining the project scope
- Estimating the effort and define key milestone
- Executing complex tasks within the project
- Monitoring overall execution and quality of the deliverables
- Proactively communicating with stake holders about project plan, progress and closure.
- Solve defined problems of low/medium complexity and assist high complexity projects
- Create and maintain knowledge documentations of the assigned business
- Conduct regular analysis to recap and provide inputs to the future strategy.
- Provides guidance and training to others in the department or immediate team
- Identify opportunities to streamline the process through automation or lean methodology.
- Follow operational hygiene (Project management practices, quality assurance, time tracker)
- Reports to Space & Presentation Manager
- Works closely with Merchandising, MP and other Support Teams.
- Post graduate : 0 to 1 yrs. experience(MBA - Retail and operations management)
- Graduate : 2 to 4 yrs. experience (Business, Commerce, Fashion, Professional degree: BE/Diploma – Civil/Architecture)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or similar) applications required
- Project management
- Working knowledge of Lean six sigma and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator – ability to present to large groups of people, manage cross functional projects and strong organization skills
Good to have:
- Awareness about Microstation V8 or CAD tool knowledge/ JDA space planning
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture