Lead Specialist AccountingApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000264957
job family: Accounting
schedule: Full time
Lead Specialist Reconciliation
Responsible for analyzing, reconciling and resolving issues for all accounting transactions related to Balancesheet GL account for Target.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain Financial Integrity
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation and review of account reconciliations
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of necessary journal entries.
- Responsible for timely and accurate closure of month end activities.
- Analyze account balances and activity for accuracy and proactively identify reconciliation risks and take necessary actions to implement corrective controls.
- Timely and accurate response to audit queries to ensure proper compliance to audit requirements
- Responsible for creating and maintaining upto date documentation for the respective accounts reconciled
- Identify process improvement ideas to drive operational efficiencies and improve control environment
- Identify, analyze and resolve reconciling items as per Account reconciliation guidelines
- Participate and Lead meeting with stake holders to resolve open items.
Reports to Target India Account Reconciliation Manager. Has working relationships with Minneapolis and India Accounting teams.
- Fresh Qualified CA, CPA, ACCA or CA Inter with 2-3 years of relevant GL accounting experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, while meeting strict deadlines and managing pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Hands on experience on any ERP like SAP, Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge of Assure NET and ReconNET Tool
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture