Lead Specialist Assets Protection OperationsApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000280259
job family: Security & Loss Prevention
schedule: Full time
Target Assets Protection- National Investigations Center (NIC)
One of the world’s leading and most recognized brands requires an industry-leading Asset Protection team who ensures the safety and security of our teams, guests, stores, DCs and merchandise. We use preventive techniques to maintain a comfortable, safe and secure environment, whether within our stores, our headquarters or our distribution centers. Here you'll help promote a culture of mindfulness around safety and security while preventing and responding to incidents that fall within our many areas of expertise.
Use your skills, experience, and talents to be a part of this exciting team. As a Lead Specialist in Assets Protection Operation team, you will support and help the team achieve business goals by
- Performing the daily Exception and leads for assigned Target locations
- Reviewing specific transactions that occur at registers using the camera system
- Identifying what occurred in specific transaction
- Ensuring that all identified transactions have been reviewed and completed daily
- Documenting findings and observations; connect the information to identify themes across time, stores and markets
- Communicating regularly with Minneapolis based HQ partners and assigned store partners
- Participate in other special projects that relate to exception based criteria and video review validation
- Processing requests for case support and recognize theft behaviors, patterns, and trends
- Delivering systems feedback to increase efficiencies in support and execution of product
- Developing skill through continuous learning, networking, and taking relevant training
- Strengthening capabilities and drive performance improvements.
- Coaching & training new team members with necessary skills required for exception review.
- Developing insights based on the history data and share out potential areas of opportunities
- 3/4 year degree or 3-5 of work experience in AP exception review role.
- Good work experience in Target’s AP tools like Genetec, Trufusion, and vigilance tools
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Ability to work well independently/strong/initiative/problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and connect with different team members
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage time independently and meet daily processing deadlines
- Handle secure evidence and process requests with company PCI guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality
- Flexible schedule and curiosity for learning
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture