Lead Specialist Marketing Loyalty OpsApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000274347
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies, and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
About This Opportunity:
As a Marketing operations lead specialist– You will help one of the world's strongest brands in effectively driving promotion marketing. You’ll execute Offers/Promotions across multiple channels throughout the year. You will use leading-edge tools and business insights to develop Incentives across all divisions. At Target, you will also build relationships with vendors, internal client teams and other support teams in execution of promotions.
We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development to help you grow as a strong Ops analyst. The Exciting part of retail? Its always changing!
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as an Loyalty Ops Executive owning the set-up, management, and execution of Offers/Promotions, while applying deeper understanding of guest needs
- Anticipate and identify issues with Offers/promotions, and provide troubleshooting support for trafficking issues.
- Quality Check of Offers/Promotions set-up, and process requests accurately and efficiently.
- Works closely with the Internal partners and Headquarter teams to provide support for Campaign or Offer Incentives
- Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in the area of promotions, coupons, discounts and their delivery methods.
- Builds trust and working relationships with all partners to enable smooth cross-functional collaboration
- Ensures projects meet business requirements on time
- Manages defined communication plans
- Identify risks and resolve issues
- Performs any corrective actions and escalates with recommendations
- Manages tasks and designates responsibilities for global and virtual teams
- Predicts future needs and create process and communication plans to manage the same
- Flexibility in shifts timmings and weekend rotations
- Degree in any stream
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- 1-3 years’ experience in Business Operations; preferably in promotions management
- Highly self-motivated and well-organized
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative
- High degree of professionalism and high sensitivity for confidentiality
- Proven ability to collaborate across teams within an organization
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Experience on Microsoft office
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- Effectively manages work with international partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture