Lead Specialist PayrollApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000213896
job family: Payroll
schedule: null;Lead Specialist Payroll
Lead specialist is responsible to handle the nonexempt & exempt pay for US Target Team with 100% accuracy, meeting the timeliness and ensuring compliance with federal and state laws. Developing as a subject matter expertise and maintaining process documentation in partnership with Analyst.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Daily payroll activities:
- Processing payroll checks with 100% accuracy and pay on time.
- Working pay run audit reports and ensuring error/issues are fixed before paychecks are printed
- Analyzing pay run reports and taking proactive steps to identify any issues causing a trend and reporting to partners.
- Work & Monitor all payroll mailboxes & ensure 24 hours SLA is met for all the request/forms
- Ensure awareness of all policies and compliance relating to US payroll and apply during the execution of daily work.
- Partnering with onshore team in driving volumes during peak and critical times.
- Support the team on Adhoc projects for yearend pay’s and manage year end calendar change.
- Daily communication with Team on work allocation, work load management to ensure the business timelines are met, along with communicating with partners Via workload status to ensure the critical tasks are handled on time avoiding any impact on pay check.
- Training contractors during peak season on high volume driving process and ensure their quality is audited.
- Reconciliation of unmatched voucher account and partnering with GL team to have the records of TM accurate.
- Identifying areas to streamline the process, initiating projects to save time and increase accuracy.
- Reporting to Manager and working closely with Analyst
- Flexible in working on different areas of payroll line example Tax, Garnishment, Pay run, Processing and Banking
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Business /Human Resources
- End to End knowledge on US payroll and taxation
- Requires 3+ years of payroll experience with excellent knowledge on all Federal and State Laws
- Proficient on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail, accurate and professional communicator
- Display problem solving ability based on the situation
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- FPC/CPP/Payroll Certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of working on Workday & My time.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture