Lead Specialist Photo EditorApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000274070
job family: Computer Generated Imagery
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies, and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
About This Opportunity:
As a Lead specialist photo editor – CGI & Imaging you will be part of Target Digital Imaging team that manages the photo retouching and image support services for assets across channels such as Target.com, weekly Ads to Creative Production in effectively driving guest experience across multiple channels throughout the year. You will use Adobe Photoshop to deliver world class images across all divisions. At Target, you will also build relationships with CGI, internal client teams and other support teams for Imaging. This role requires good understanding of light, color, composition and design while managing time bound high volume Imaging projects.
We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development to help you grow as a strong Imaging Artist.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Good attention to detail and ensure quality control of digital images.
- Stay up to date with new image editing process and technologies, suggest and implement process improvement.
- Works closely with the Internal partners and Headquarter teams to provide support for Imaging needs
- Provide contextual input for the project performance to help take future decisions
- Builds trust and working relationships with all partners to enable smooth cross-functional collaboration
- Ensures projects meet business requirements on time
- Performs any corrective actions and escalates with recommendations
- Perform work with general direction and initiate own assignments.
- Expert at established processes and practices.
- Other tasks and functions as assigned.
- Contribute to team, team meetings and cross functional projects.
- Manages tasks and designates responsibilities for global and virtual teams
- Flexible in executing multiple projects across different categories to support business and operational goals.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and have minimum 3 Years of experience in a production environment
- Proficiency in Keynote, Capture One, Adobe illustrator, Adobe After Effects and 3D applications is a plus.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Outlook and MAC systems.
- Ability to handle Images across product categories in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree, any stream
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal, partnership, and collaboration skills
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative and follows thru
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Good time management and communication skills required to work and collaborate with photostudio and creative teams
Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture