Lead Specialist PricingApply Now Job ID: R0000048668 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Did you know that price is the single most important factor in retailer choice for 40% of store guests and 64% of online guests? That's a big deal! Our guests shopping behavior requires us to be priced competitively online as well as in stores. Re-establishing value price leadership is a key part of Target's strategic roadmap. In order to deliver what our demanding enthusiastic guests want from Target, we need to understand how our guests shop and develop a framework with guardrails to tailor our prices by categories.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Lead Specialist Pricing with the Pricing Operations team, you will be responsible for managing execution of business critical pricing systems and processes. Lead Specialists will serve as business process experts for individual categories
- Maintain flawless execution with 100% accuracy and timeliness, gain expertise of the assigned division and demonstrate end to end business and strategy context
- Monitoring overall execution and quality of the deliverables
- Solve problems of low/medium complexity and assist high complexity projects
- Create and maintain knowledge documentations of the assigned business
- Measure and report via dashboards key KPI metrics such as quality, efficiency etc. and demonstrate accountability for the same
- Provides guidance and training to others in the department or immediate team
- Identify opportunities to streamline the process through automation or lean methodology.
- Follow operational hygiene (Project management practices, quality assurance, time tracker)
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Graduate : 2 to 4 yrs. experience (Any stream)
- Working knowledge of MS Office & O365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Forms, Flow, & SharePoint), Basic knowledge in SQL (Select statements, joins etc.) & basic knowledge in Domo
- Project management, planning and strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of six sigma and problem solving skills
- Prior retail/e-commerce experience
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture