Manager Item DataApply Now Job ID: R0000135961 job family: Product Content Management schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
As a Manager Item Data Specialist you will manage enterprise item data in order to enable a superior experience for our guests in stores and online.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to train, lead, coach and develop a team of 8-14 team members of Sr. Item Data Specialists, Lead Item Data Specialists & Item Data Analyst.
- Align work, set priorities, and establish and track desired metrics to ensure business and team goals are met.
- Develop team through on-the-job experiences, relevant feedback, visibility and recognition.
- Career planning for team members through structured and purposeful 1x1 engagement
- Create succession planning for critical roles
- Drive team level initiatives that motivate and engage TMs and drive TM retention
- Set clear priorities for team and keep them focused on the highest impact work
- Demonstrated strong expertise in one or more of these areas: Operations, Item Data/Catalog management, Merchandise Planning/Operations, Buying, Digital Operations, Project Management & Content Management
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with and coordinate cross-functional efforts
- Team leadership experience
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to develop effective partnerships and facilitate negotiation between partners
- Drive change through effective partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, simultaneously managing working team and partner relationships
- Data analysis & reporting skills
- Graduate in any discipline with 3+ years' experience
- 6-8 years of work experience with minimum 2 years of People Management experience
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture