Manager Payroll OpsApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000218818
job family: Payroll
schedule: Full time
MANAGER- PAYROLL OPERATIONS
About this Opportunity
Work with the team that delivers company-wide planning, long-range goals and business strategies, and critical financial.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Manager - Payroll Operations, you'll take the lead as you
Lead the daily activities of Payroll team:
- The Payroll Manager will oversee and supervise the payroll operations, payrun and banking functions, ensuring payments are on time, accurate, and in compliance with regulations.
- Ensure payroll and audits are completed with no variance and GL deadlines are met
- Review and approve team member work.
- Maintain and report production statistics/Dashboard to the leadership on regular basis, take action as necessary to maintain department goals
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Lead critical global projects.
- Prioritize work load, multi-task and consistently meet deadlines through constantly changing tasks and demands.
- Build fully engaged team by skillfully assessing, staffing, developing and retaining talent
- Assess and manage performance of team using talent management tools/resources
- Develop team through on-the-job experiences, Provides constructive and timely feedback and recognition.
- Build talent and varies skillset needed for the business.
- Recruit, interview, hire, and train new team members.
- Drive culture continuous improvement by implementing more effective processes and systems.
- Identify potential problems, solutions and opportunities for improvement
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of legal regulations regarding payroll issues. Ensure Target is complying with legal requirements as related to payroll processing.
- Utilize payroll processing reports to identify problems, analyze data and draw conclusions effectively.
- Exposure to managing, leading project with complete ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent acceptable experience with 8 to 10 years work experience
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects, identify problems, analyze data and draw conclusions effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to set challenging but realistic goals for self and teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and in groups
- Ability to assess performance, coach team members.
- Able to understand and support the vision of team
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function (Operations and Banking) with ability to implement internal control.
- Proficiency/Exposure- RPA, MIS tool & dynamic reporting.
- Workday experience
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture