Manager Procurement OpsApply Now Job ID: R0000117086 job family: Finance Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
As Manager Procurement, you will be leading a 9 – 10 member. As part of this role, you will be closely partnering with the Stores, Purchasing Ops team in Minneapolis, and Target India pyramid teams. You will be working with the global teams to respond to stores for queries on signs and hardware for transition, remodel, and new stores. Your team will also be managing enterprise-wide tools that will monitor and influence indirect spend decisions. From a TII perspective, your team will be facilitating raising, managing, and troubleshooting purchase orders for the pyramid and organizational needs.
Talent management will be critical for this role as you will work with a high performing and diverse team with varied work experiences and well versed with the current process.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Use your skills, experience, and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Manager Procurement, you'll take the lead as you
• Purchasing Operations: Understanding issues, providing a solution; preparing and completing action plans; complying and conducting audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs. Reporting trends that enable relevant teams to take action
• Partner Relations: Develop partnerships with the global Stores and Procurement teams to resolve store related issues and enterprise related queries on indirect orders.
• Performance Management: Establish and monitor productivity and quality performance measurements to track operational results at the individual and team level. Coaches and mentors team members to continuously improve
• Coaching/Consultant - Provides support and delivers effective and timely feedback to Business Teams to resolve business and personnel issues. Manages multiple teams with both exempt and non-exempt team members, facilitates processes to help teams make sound analytical/fact-based decisions.
• Special Projects: Represents Procurement in CFTs and participate or lead special projects or CFTs
• Daily Operations:
1. Ensure delivery of KPIs, including day to day service levels, store experience, quality measures, and compliance measures.
2. Be part of SLA discussion and ensure adherence to SLAs and improve operational performance
3. Identify process improvement areas and take initiatives to improve business and operational metrics like productivity, quality, TAT, etc
• Seven or more years of business experience in retail or related field
• Experience in leading teams and Talent management experience
• MBA or BBA or equivalent Degree preferable
• Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
• Able to positively interact with various levels of management
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
• Ability to convert strategic priorities to goals for the team to pursue
• Ability to represent team and Procurement services in forums
• Strong reasoning and analytical skills
• Excellent partnership building skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven project management and leadership skills
• Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills
• Strong presentation, meeting management, and facilitation skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture