Manager Vendor IncomeApply Now Job ID: R0000066553 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Continually develops and improves Vendor Income processes and brings in value by providing a systematic & objective verification and identifying revenue leakage. Develops and sells ideas for financial and operational control improvements to clients. Uses critical analytical skills for increasing VI Collection. Partners up with Buyers/Vendors to make sure improvements have been made and are meeting the needs of the business. Individually responsible for an allocated portfolio and accountable for the entire teams collections. Motivate, train, develop, and supervise team members.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Vendor Income Audit Recovery
- Perform the role of a working functional Manager, responsible for the portfolio allocated to self and drive the increase in overall audit recovery.
- Consults with clients to identify, analyze and evaluate Vendor Income processes. Drives business improvements and works with clients to implement changes.
- Responsible for communicating the updates, recommendations on VI Audit, process changes to the higher leadership as and when required both in verbal and written.
- Leads in the development of and execution of Vendor Income audits.
- Uses critical analytical skills with a keen eye to detail to enhance VI Audit Findings.
- Determines the reliability and effectiveness of existing internal controls by always being updated.
- Partner across other teams to learn new methods to interpret data as well as develop new ways of analyzing large volumes of data.
- Continue and enhance strategic partnership with 3rd party vendors & other pyramids
- Talent Management
- Build fully engaged team by skillfully assessing, staffing, developing and retaining talent
- Assess and manage performance of team using talent management tools/resources
- Develop team through on-the-job experiences, effective and timely feedback, visibility and recognition
- Partner with Merchandising, Audit, Vendor Income, Accounts Payable, GTS Finance Specialists and Vendors.
- Promote continuous improvement by seeking, promoting, and implementing more effective processes and systems
- Documents and updates position responsibilities.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture