Marketing Ops AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000064533 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
About This Opportunity
As a Marketing Operations Analyst – Loyalty Operations you will help one of the world's strongest brands in effectively driving promotion marketing. You’ll execute Offers/Promotions across multiple channels throughout the year. You will use leading-edge tools and business insights to develop Incentives across all divisions. At Target, you will also build relationships with vendors, internal client teams and other support teams in execution of promotions.
We’ll support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development to help you grow as a strong Ops analyst. The Exciting part of retail? Its always changing!
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works closely with the Internal partners, Headquarter teams and Vendors to provide support for Campaign or Offer Incentives
- Works with the headquarters client teams to receive the request and deliver the projects back to them.
- Develop and demonstrate subject matter expertise in the area of promotions, coupons, discounts and their delivery methods.
- Help with measurement and reporting of project performance to help take future decisions.
- Builds trust and working relationships with all partners to enable smooth cross-functional collaboration
- Ensures projects meet business requirements on time
- Manages defined communication plans
- Identify risks and resolve issues
- Performs any corrective actions and escalates with recommendations
- Manages tasks and designates responsibilities for global and virtual teams
- Bachelor’s degree, any stream
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience experience in Business Operations; preferably in promotions management
- Experience on Microsoft office
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills.
- Effectively manages work with international partners
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Detail-oriented & demonstrates organizational & analytical skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and high sensitivity for confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal, partnership, and collaboration skills
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative and follows thru
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture